Wright-At-Home Services provides value added residential construction services including roofing, siding, windows, and remodeling to all of our customers.
Do It Once, Do It Wright!
We promise to operate out of integrity and provide only the best customer service on every single job. Every member of our team is dedicated to exceeding your expectations and helping you improve the quality of your home.
- Never compromise the quality of our workmanship.
- Never compromise safety to our employees or the Subcontractors.
- Every day, have a plan, share your plan and work the plan.
- For all Employees and Subcontractors to conduct themselves in a manor to create a productive and professional working atmosphere.
- For each driver to be responsible for the appearance and maintenance for their assigned vehicle.
- For each employee to be responsible for the proper use and maintenance of all company equipment.
- All Subcontractors to be neatly dressed.
- All paperwork must be processed accurately and legible and on time.
- Any employee and or Subcontractor receiving a customer complaint is responsible for the resolution of the complaint.
- Every night – Make it watertight!
- Establishing and maintaining a relationship is our primary objective. It happens when you complete a job with 100% Customer satisfaction. Quick response and good courteous professional communication is critical.
- Developing trust and rapport precedes any recommendations or proposals. We never assume to know what the client wants, we ask, then listen.
- Customer service isn’t something we do to people; it’s something we do for and with people.
- Truth, respect and honesty provide the basis for a long-term relationship with the Client.
- Providing roofing services is all about solving roofing problems.
- Selling pressure is not our style. Staying in touch and servicing our client’s needs in a timely manner is our objective.
- Negotiations are a way of working our problems when the client wants to work out the problems.
- Ethics and values are essential to the Customer experience.
- Fulfilling a Customer project should be a victory for both the client and the company.
Meet the Team
Roxanne Wright Kaasa began working in the residential construction industry in 1992. In 2005, Roxanne started Wright-At-Home Services with the promise that the customer experience and a high quality product should always come first. She firmly believes that the home renovation process doesnt need to be stressful, intimidating, or confusing and aims to make our customers feel like a part of the Wright-At-Home family.
Phil has over 19 years of experience installing and selling residential construction services. He has an uncanny ability to provide unique and innovative solutions to even the most challenging projects. His specialties include product knowledge and identification, hail damage identification, and extensive knowledge of the insurance process. Phil is always dedicated to providing unparalleled customer service.
Addison joined the Wright-At-Home team in 2009. He is dedicated to helping our clients find innovative solutions for all of their residential home improvement projects.
His specialties include project management, insurance and hail damage assessment, and creating an unprecedented customer service experience.
Since joining the Wright-At-Home team in 2009, Addison has dedicated himself to providing our customers with an unprecedented customer service experience. He strives to help our clients find innovative solutions to all of their residential home improvement needs. His specialties include hail damage identification and assessment, and the ability to educate our clients so that they can make informed decisions. He is a 2010 graduate of the University of Minnesotas Carlson School of Management with a degree in Entrepreneurial Management.
Nick Wright is a project manager for Wright-at-Home Services specializing in residential roofing. He has been involved in the exterior construction services industry since 2003. He specializes in on-site management, quality control, building code enforcement, repairs, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Aaron is one of Wright-At-Home’s siding, roofing, and interior remodeling project managers. He spent over a decade installing residential siding, soffit, and fascia until he eventually moved on to residential renovation and remodeling. He specializes in building code interpretation, client management, job site management, and quality control.