I. Best Basics:
- Never compromise the quality of our workmanship.
- Never compromise safety to our employees or the Subcontractors.
- Every day, have a plan, share your plan and work the plan.
- For all Employees and Subcontractors to conduct themselves in a manor to create a productive and professional working atmosphere.
- For each driver to be responsible for the appearance and maintenance for their assigned vehicle.
- For each employee to be responsible for the proper use and maintenance of all company equipment.
- All Subcontractors to be neatly dressed.
- All paperwork must be processed accurately and legible and on time.
- Any employee and or Subcontractor receiving a customer complaint is responsible for the resolution of the complaint.
- Every night - Make it watertight!
II. Sales Creed:
- Establishing and maintaining a relationship is our primary objective. It happens when you complete a job with 100% Customer satisfaction. Quick response and good courteous professional communication is critical.
- Developing trust and rapport precedes any recommendations or proposals. We never assume to know what the client wants, we ask, then listen.
- Customer service isn't something we do to people; it's something we do for and with people.
- Truth, respect and honesty provide the basis for a long-term relationship with the Client.
- Providing roofing services is all about solving roofing problems.
- Selling pressure is not our style. Staying in touch and servicing our client's needs in a timely manner is our objective.
- Negotiations are a way of working our problems when the client wants to work out the problems.
- Ethics and values are essential to the Customer experience.
- Fulfilling a Customer project should be a victory for both the client and the company.
- Master Elite Contractor GAF/Elk
- Better Business Bureau (A+ rating)
- Gold Crown Installer Royal Building Products
- CertainTeed Select Shingle Master